REVIVAL Solstice returns on the 30th and 31st July 2016!
This event is at the Banks’ Stadium, Walsall, and is a follow up from last year’s events. This event is brought to you in conjunction with Vintage Gamer Halesowen and Retro Asylum, with this years activities including the following:-
- Over 100 playable retro consoles and computers
- Over 50 classic video arcade machines and pinball machines
- On-stage competitions and prizes
- A larger selection of traders offering various retro collectables
- The return of the guest talks panels and new gamer’s theatre
- Reasonably priced, fully licensed bar and gamer’s snack bar serving hot and cold food
- New large Summer venue for up to 1000 visitors per day, near M6 J9 and J10
- Choice of nearby hotels with direct rail and bus links to the venue
The event page is now up from Revival Retro Events Facebook page and e-tickets are now on sale. Tickets are priced at £12 per day/£20 for a weekend for adults, and concessional tickets at £6 per day/£10 for a weekend for children (12 or under), disabled users and their assistants.